Les M.I. Index du Forum
 FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

Découvrez la playlist Fête avec Justice
The Age Of Influence Selling To The Digitally Connected C

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les M.I. Index du Forum -> Ambassade des M.I. -> Les M.I.: Force et Honneur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
praremo

Masculin
Point(s): 110
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil 2017 - 03:32    Sujet du message: The Age Of Influence Selling To The Digitally Connected C Répondre en citant

The Age of Influence: Selling to the Digitally Connected Customer
by Ted Rubin

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK The Age of Influence: Selling to the Digitally Connected Customer

Whether you’re a parent, an employee, a manager or an executive, you have the power to build and maintain personal and business influence with an ever-widening audience of people. This has many ramifications for the future of sales in the digital age, because the mechanisms by which we expand our personal influence are being created at an exponential rate, giving people the ability to have an effect from anywhere, anytime for any reason.

This book explores that power, and how businesses can take advantage of it by helping their employees become more influential and working with outside influencers. It also explores the roadblocks to building influence, takes a look at some of the companies that are leading the charge, and gives us a peek into the future--explaining how businesses can flip the marketing funnel to leverage this new-found power of influence to attract more digitally connected customers.

The Age of Influence: Selling to the Digitally Connected Customer Ted Rubin
The Age of Influence: Selling to the Digitally Connected Customer .fb2 download

07f867cfac

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil 2017 - 03:32    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les M.I. Index du Forum -> Ambassade des M.I. -> Les M.I.: Force et Honneur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation